Force Fabrication Inc. Quality Assurance
The Force Fabrication Inc. quality system is certified to ISO9001:2008. The quality assurance process ensures that all engineering, manufacturing, test, and management processes adhere to the requirements of the contract statement of work, specifications, and supporting documentation. A QA representative is part of each project team and participates in all program reviews and reporting activities.
Quality Management System
- Ensure that verification processes are traceable to requirements and documented.
- Maintain facilities, equipment, and staff required to perform specified processes.
- Review test data to ensure that verification processes have been completed.
- Provide a corrective action mechanism that identifies the status of all items until final disposition.
- Ensure that controlled and authenticated documentation is utilized.
- Maintain surveillance of suppliers and vendors to ensure compliance.
- Provide training necessary to ensure that standards and processes are consistently applied.
- Monitor trends and provide data to other organizations needed to improve product quality and process efficiency.
Quality System Documentation
- Quality Policy Manual.
- Force Fabrication Inc. quality standards.
- Forms, logs, work instructions, and acceptance procedures.
Quality System Audits
- Compliance is verified based on the Quality Policy Manual and contractual requirements.
- Audit plan is generated to identify required activities, personnel, and documentation.
- Audit report is generated to identify any deficiencies, non-compliance, and probable causes. Suggestions are provided for any corrective action required.
- Subsequent reviews are performed to assess corrective action and verify item closure.