Force Fabrication Inc.- Awarded CNC machining and assembly contract from Southern California telemetry customer.
Industry: Military, Aeronautical Telemetry Systems
Product: Radome support details and assembly.
We are proud to announce our support for a new customer that specializes in high performance telemetry systems. The prototype order for radome support details requires highly toleranced CNC machining, deburring, chem film, prime, paint and hardware installation of keenserts. The delivered product will include certificate of conformance, material and process certificaitons.
Types of Raw Materials
- 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Keenserts -P/N KNCA0832J, 24 per assembly.
- Prime per MIL-P-23377
- Paint polyurethane per FED-STD-595B
- Chem-film per gold per MIL-C-5541, Class 1A .
- CNC machining
- Sheet metal fabrication
- Mechanical assembly
- CNC punching
- CNC engraving
- Assembly- Keenserts -P/N KNCA0832J
- Part Marking per MIL-STD-130
Software and Design Work
- Solidworks 2018
- Additional CAD/CAM
- Quality requirements involved: ISO9001:2008 Quality System
- Tolerances of +/-.002”, typical +/-.005”
- Raw material certifications
- Plating process certifications & certificate of conformance